The role of the our company Aeromed International Rescue Services Pvt. Ltd. ( AIRS ), is to provide long distance transport of patient while ensuring the continuation of the patient's medical and nursing case between referring and receiving hospitals.
We operate both 24-hour emergency services and routine services. An urgent response is provided for patients who require immediate transport, for the clinical management, multiple trauma, acute cardiac cases. A routine medical team response is provided for those patients who are stable and are scheduled for the next routine or elective flight to the are or receiving hospital.
AIRS offers flight options to suit your budget, needs and your time frame. As an Air Ambulance Provider we offer the right solution for your unique situation. We will co-ordinate closely with your treating physician to determine the best method of transportation be it in Charter Air Ambulance, Commercial Air Ambulance, transportation by Train or Road Ambulance based upon your needs and budget.
Our focus is on providing safe quality care of your patient and we co-ordinate with several operators in the area, so that the flight miles are kept to a minimum to cut down on the cost of the air transportation.
When you choose us (AIRS), you can be rest assured that we will competently handle all aspects of the transport:
- All Flight/ Travel arrangement
- A through physical assessment of the patient to ensure their physical condition that qualifies them to fly/travel safely.
- Pre-trip medical intake physical assessment of the patient.
- Coordination between sending and receiving facilities to ensure transition in care.
- Managing all details of ground travel to and from the airport.
- All medical care during the travel.